Last Weeks i got a new Smartphone, it offered 8GB Rom for OS and Apps. Iam not a real fan of rooting, cause i didnt write/change the firmware, i found a other way to tune the System:
- Dont insert a SIM CARD!
- After first Boot DONT CREATE a Google Account!
- Then go i to Apps Manager at Settings and try to disable all unwanted Apps! By default the Manufacterer install a very small and Basic App-Links which is updated later by the Playstore to a newer and much bigger one! Most Apps are min 50%-80% bigger than the factory Apps.
- The disabling Apps can boost your Boot too, cause the android scan and load all apps into a ROM-CACHE! in historical usage! If Apps often hangup this CACHE must be cleaned by Rescue Boot! (Pressing and hold Power On and Volume Up Button, later a Menu appear to clean the ROM Cache!!)
- Try to look for Mobile Pages of the wanted Apps mostly they are same like the Apps but does not scan/track YOUR DATA on the ROM Drive
- If you use more Android Devices, try to use one for download via the Playstore, backups the APK-Files to SDCARD and install the apps manual to the other phones WITHOUT PLAYSTORE connect!
- If you use a 4GB ROM Model install a second 16GB SDCARD to move or link all Apps + APKs + Files + Photos on the SDCARD!
- Under pressing on the „Android Build Number“ more than 7 touches!! You can enter Developer Mode where you can disable Settings like Display alway active at load and other useful settings like disable Window Animation
- Later reboot the device and test all settings!
- Unknown Root Firmwares could break your Security!! Be Careful!
- If rooted do NEVER use Logins for buy platforms or banks!