From the current News we hear that insurances offers humans to save the complete health status at a Cloud based App.
This is by DEFAULT insecure!
- Smartphones get less OS Security Updates by Manufacter
- Users do NOT know to handle Updates
- Users can’t update Firmwares by default
- Apps most located at App Stores (Google, Apple)
- App Stores Analyse downloads and usage of Apps, with this getting personal Data to SELL!!
- No Health Insurance knows to securing Data Pools especially Clouds !!
- No one will help Humans if Cloud App Keys abused and Data stolen
- Humans can be forces to offer own health Status for new Contracts and Services
NO i don’t support this!!
..if you are forced to use Apps for personal Health Data Management then CHANGE the Company or cancel the Contracts!
Current the acd_cli tool for amazon drive mount offers no „fsid“ (device /dev) point, that you cant export and share the amazon drive at your home local network.
On the latest raspberry pi OS (jessie) you can use a small workaround to get a NFS Shared Amazon Cloud Backup Uploader (needs python3.4 !)
If you now put files on the /sendtoamazon nfs share from a PC, the raspberry pi will grab and push it into the cloud via the „acd_cli mount“ a python3 script, remark 10 minutes is ok for small files! on bigger files use over „40“ minutes between pushes. If acd_cli fails check for correct python version! and last python modules!!! (python3-appdirs python3-dateutil python3-requests python3-sqlalchemy python3-pip pip3)
If you have a SMALL BANDWITH for upload you can use „rsync -avz“ instead mv (move) with „throttle“ option to upload files slowly!!
Howto acd_cli for amazon mount on git