From the current News we hear that insurances offers humans to save the complete health status at a Cloud based App.
This is by DEFAULT insecure!
- Smartphones get less OS Security Updates by Manufacter
- Users do NOT know to handle Updates
- Users can’t update Firmwares by default
- Apps most located at App Stores (Google, Apple)
- App Stores Analyse downloads and usage of Apps, with this getting personal Data to SELL!!
- No Health Insurance knows to securing Data Pools especially Clouds !!
- No one will help Humans if Cloud App Keys abused and Data stolen
- Humans can be forces to offer own health Status for new Contracts and Services
NO i don’t support this!!
..if you are forced to use Apps for personal Health Data Management then CHANGE the Company or cancel the Contracts!
If you use facebook and the facebook-messenger try to remove these apps cause they alway scan YOUR DEVICE permanent for NEW Files and watch for YOUR updated DATA. These Apps CREATE Indexes and upload this to the dark Facebook Cloud Servers. This kills your battery capacitiy!! mostly 50% of online time!! and destroy’s your PRIVACY! and blow up your ROM at your Mobile Device
- Use a small browser like builtin webview of Android or firefox
- Enter http://m.facebook.de to connect yourself to the fb-network
- This saves much energy and you are NOT permanent scanned!!
Try and test it one week, i did with two identical phones and was impressed about the results
Problem: Nur root ist es erlaubt die AMD64 Live Taktung manuell von 1.0 zu 2.6Ghz mit dem CPU Gnome Applet zu steuern.
- Konsole oeffnen
- sudo chmod +s /usr/bin/cpufreq-selector eingeben
Problem: Only root is able to switch the CPU speed with the CPU Applet
- Open Console
- sudo chmod +s /usr/bin/cpufreq-selector