If you use a Router with IP Phones you perhaps want to have a Power Storage for up to 60 Minutes to use IP Phone or WIFI on Power Failures??
- Check the Router DATASHEETS! the Battery Voltage on loading should never go over maximum!!
- Some Trafo wind up to 14Volts and more! This DESTROYS the DSL MODEM CHIP !!!!
- The 10 Cell AA Batterholder allow to connect 9 Cells! Connect the Wire to only 9th Connector 9x AA 1,26V let the Router work
- The Modem is protected cause the Circut runs under 12 Volts! 11,25 – 11,5V, the 0,5V lost on the Fuses and Diode.
- 2 Fuses is a MUST HAVE! use always Fuses of 85% of the Router max Power (1,2Amps take 1A), it let the Fuse act faster!
- The Trafo is the original Part. 12V 1,2A