Since latest Updates of AVM Router Firmware the Devices are sold with MESH Option but this FAILS!
- Mesh should handle the best Connect between Router + Repeater and used Devices
- Mesh Service produces own Communication Traffic which is added to your default WIFI TRAFFIC!
- The Repeaters do NOT offer 3 or 4 seperated WIFI NICs for handling the Traffic
- If you buy new Repeaters look that they have minimum 4 Channels (2,4+5GHZ to Router and 2,4+5GHZ to the Devices like TV,Laptop and more..
- If you have LAN Cables next to the Repeaters, you should prefer at the Repeater LAN-to-WIFI Bridge !!
- AVM Routers are NOT real MESH Manager Devices !!! For this buy extra Industrial MESH Systems!
So dont uses the MESH Option if you have Problem with IPTV or Browsing!
- Connect the Repeater by LAN Cable to a Laptop
- Login into the Repeater Webinterface and do a factory RESET+Reboot
- Relogin again and Connect the Repeater NOT by WPS Button, instead enter manual the WIFI Password
- Reboot and look on the Router Webinterface that the MESH Logos are GONE!