If you use a Android Phone you should cleanup by Reset every 6 Month:
- Remove of Background Apps
- Remove blown up Updates
- Remove unused Apps
- Disable unused Apps preinstalled
- Raise Security
- Raise Privacy
- Reduce burned Bandwith from App Homecalls
- Use Siteload to reinstall LESS Apps
- Use Browser against Apps !
- Reduce Backlinks of Apps to Cloud
- Remove Google Account
- Reset Advertisment-ID at Google Settings
- Reset Phone Settings, often useful!
- Disable Mobile Net+Wifi Access to unused preinstalled Apps!
- Control Homecalls by connect to a OpenWRT Router with iftop!
- Increase Battery runtime.
- Remove E-Mail, Social-Media Apps against Viruses over Chat and Mails
- Prevent Rooting if you really don’t know the OS!
- Encrypt the Phone and Set a LONG PIN
Tags: #android #reset #save #storage #security #disable #apps #disconnect #accounts #google #siteload