Problem: Often the most popular sites are grabbed by bad domain dealers. They grab hundreds of .com Top Level Domains cause they want resale them for higher prices to you.
- have a closer look at sites like cqcounter.com
- look at the expiration dates
- look at domain state
- record these data to paper
- if the domain comes to expiration date or pending delete look hourly at its data
- often .com domains leaves state pending at german nighttime
- do never make a whoisip search at the reseller-page of the current domain holder, cause it could be seen at statistic log and price up the domain or wake up a domain dealer or holder
- if a .com domain is snipped by a other reseller check the domain some days later cause sometimes the old owner don’t backorder it again
- don’t use Backorder service, cause it is not fast enough, manual check is faster
- if free try to snip it with a local domain reseller like regfish
- advantage Regfish has very fast Registration Service with DynDNS Support
- do never buy domains at domain-grabbers or domain auctions!
- if you can not get your familyname.com domain try to create a unused domain word like i have made “linux online help” to www.linuxonlinehelp.de, advantage is unknown words are rated a position one at google, cause other people don’t have same word parts in their domainnames
- before you buy a domainname check out at google for similar domains or domainparts do never use names like company or labels cause this makes trouble with laws and rights
- have fun to create you own domain.com name.. i hope my post helps..
Du musst eingelogged sein um ein Kommentar abzugeben